Spend your free time relaxing - let us tend the lawn.
Bear’s Lawn Care’s quality, creativity and experience has enabled us to become a premier landscape and lawn care company for residential and commercial customers in the Indianapolis area. We are entrusted to maintain the grounds of many high-profile properties during all seasons of the year.
All services are custom-designed to reflect the desires and lifestyle of each customer.
LAWN CARE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
All gardening and maintenance services are custom-designed to reflect the customer’s desires.
- Lawn Mowing – We generally mow your lawn area every 7-10 days (spring and fall seasons usually result in mowing to be needed every 10 days while summer months typically require mowing every 7 days.)
- Edging – Edging of sidewalks, curb areas, and free-form bed lines every other week.
- Aeration – The basic idea behind lawn aeration is that, like you, your lawn and the soil under it need to breathe. The build-up of lawn thatch makes it difficult for your lawn to breathe. Lawn aeration performed in spring or fall helps control lawn thatch. The process used by Bear’s Lawn Care is referred to as “core aeration”. Lawn aeration also breaks up compacted soil, allowing water and fertilizer to permeate into the root zone.
- Spring and Fall “Clean-up” – “Clean-up” is essential to prevent lawn damage. We clean all mulch and lower beds with the use of blowers and rakes to rid all leaves, sticks, debris, etc. Leaves are removed from the lawn surface and hauled away.
- Tree and Shrub Pruning – The removal of dead and dying branches helps to maintain plant health and safety.
- Trimming – Weekly trimming around and under obstacles such as posts, walls and fences.